Swing Survival Guide
The Center+Center Swing Survival Guide is everything I think you should know before your first swing contract.
Packed with takeaways from my own experience, this brief yet dense guide will equip you with the tools you need to excel in this job.
The guide will take you from a nervous newbie to an unshakeable theatre swing.
- A breakdown of what it means to be a swing, including responsibilities and expectations
- Practical strategies for maximizing your rehearsal time and navigating the logistics of being in the room
- A full rundown of the types of notes you need as a swing and the best ways to take them
- A list of everything you need to prep before your first swing in to make sure you’re not getting caught off guard by the backstage chaos
- Personal insights from a seasoned swing who has been there and done that
Don't let the challenge of being a swing hold you back. Equip yourself with the Swing Survival Guide and unlock your full potential.
PS: Your download link will appear on the confirmation page after purchase. If you aren't able to access it instantly, please get in touch with us!